Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies without sugar
for 25 servings
- Prepare the psyllium husk egg by mixing the psyllium husk with the water.
- Chop the chocolate into smaller piesces.
- Mix the vegan butter with the date sugar, erythritol and Vanilla until fluffier.
- Add flour, Baking Powder, Psyllium husk egg and plant milk and mix. If necessary add more milk.
- Mix the chocolate and other optional ingedients in.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour. You can also form the doughballs and freeze them until you want to eat cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Form the dough into walnutsized balls and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for around 12 min (more if the dough is frozen) until the edges turn golden brown.
This recipe is made with
Organic date sugar
What do our customers say?