Sweet Kale Powder Muffins
Kale has to be the most underrated German Superfood out there! However, due to it's disputed taste, it's no wonder that it has this status. Thankfully, we've found this clever way to make even the pickiest of eaters enjoy the benefits of kale AS WELL AS the taste! For your convenience, we've also listed how to make the muffins gluten-free and dairy-free. So there really is no reason NOT to bake them!
PREP TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 35 mins
for 12 servings
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare the muffin pan.
- Mix flour, kale powder, baking powder and salt. Then set aside.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla and sugar until smooth.
- Add butter (or oil) and milk to the second mixture and whisk until just blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients until combined (The batter should be green).
- Scoop the muffin batter in the muffin pan so that the cups are 3/4 filled.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then test the consistency with a toothpick. If a bit of the batter comes out with the toothpick, bake for 5 more minutes and repeat.
- As soon as the toothpick-test is successfully batter free, take them out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
This recipe is made with
Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid
Organic Kale Powder
What do our customers say?