Pumpkin Pie with Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar
for 8 servings
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the margarine to the mixture in small pieces and then the egg yolk and lemon juice.
- Combined until a crumbly mass in formed (a dough hook works best).
- Smooth the dough by kneading it with your hands.
- Wrap the shortcrust dough in (plastic)-foil and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- While you wait, let's make the pumpkin filling!
- Mix the pumpkin flesh together with the spices, sugar, eggs and cream cheese and set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 175°C.
- Take the rested dough, knead it thoroughly and roll it out.
- Grease the baking pan (26 cm), dust it with flour and press the dough along all edges (Don't forget to spread the dough up the sides).
- Carefully indent the bottom of the crust with a fork a few times.
- Fill in the pumpkin mixture evenly.
- Fold the edge of the crust over the pumpkin mixture in the middle for a wider crust.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes and let the pie cool slightly before dividing the pieces.
- Optional: Sprinkle some nur.fit Organic Cocoa Powder over the pie & Add a dollop of whipped cream.
This recipe is made with
Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar
What do our customers say?
QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE