Protein bread with barley grass powder
For breakfast, as a snack, as a side dish to soup and salad - bread is incredibly versatile! Especially if you make it yourself, because then you can not only try out different flours, spices and kernels, you can also use it to benefit from the healthy nutrients of our organic barley grass powder at any time! In combination with one of our vegan protein powders, it results in a power bread, full of vitamins, trace elements and, of course, taste! Even if yeast dough is a little intimidating, you get the hang of it very quickly. And if you want to be on the safe side, you can mix a teaspoon of baking powder into the dough just in case, then it is guaranteed to succeed! So trust yourself, you will not regret it!
PREP TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 2 hour
for 1 serving
- Knead all the ingredients in a bowl (about 5 min)
- Cover and let the dough rest for about 1 hour
- Form into a loaf or put into an oiled bread pan
- Let rest for additional 20 min
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Bake for 30 min or until it sounds hollow when you tap on the bottom
- Let cool and enjoy!
This recipe is made with
Organic Barley Grass Powder
What do our customers say?