Porridge with Organic Rose Hip
We all know the feeling: morning grumpiness is the worst! To help you during those days when nothing seems to go your way, we've created this warm breakfast for the coziest start into your day.Buried in soft oats and sticky sweet fruit, you can find our Organic Rose Hip Powder. This often overlooked plant is so full of vitamin C that, while we may not be able to prevent bad mornings, it will help you prevent sicknesses all winter long by boosting your immune system.Top it all off with caramelized fruits, and there is absolutely no reason to pass this beautiful breakfast by.
PREP TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 10 mins
for 2 servings
- Pour the milk in a pot together with 1 tsp. Coconut Blossom Sugar and bring to a light boil.
- Add the oats and cook at low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take the pot off the heat and mix in nur.fit Organic Rose Hip Powder.
- Peel and cut the banana & apple.
- Heat the remaining Coconut Blossom Sugar in a pan and add the pieces of fruit in order to caramelize them evenly.
- Put the warm oat mixture in a bowl and add the caramelized fruit.
- Top with chia seeds & 1 tsp. hemp oil per portion.
This recipe is made with
Organic Rose Hips Powder
What do our customers say?