Organic Cocoa Cookies with Hemp Protein
for 30 servings
- Mix all ingredients (except the dark chocolate) together. If the dough seems too fluid, just add more flour.
- Put the whole ball of dough in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the dough and cut out the cookies in the desired form.
- Cook for 10 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- Take them out of the oven and let the cookies cool.
- Optional: Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the cookies or place a small piece on each cookie. For a more complex taste, sprinkle some sea salt over the cookies.
This recipe is made with
What do our customers say?