Golden Milk Bliss Balls
for 4 servings
- Remove the seeds from the dates and soak in hot water for a few minutes.
- When the dates are soft, drain them and put them in a blender. Keep the water from the dates.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the dates and blend until it has a dough-like consistency. If the dough is too dry, add a little more of the date water.
- Shape the dough into small balls and roll them in coconut flakes.
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe is made with
Golden Milk with Organic Barley Grass Set
What do our customers say?