Fresh Wheat Grass Smoothie
What I love about this smoothie? Um, how about everything?
The sweetness of the banana and the berries make this taste so good, you don't even realize there's real spinach in it! Combine that with the awesome power of Wheat Grass and you've got yourself a seriously delicious healthy drink. (And it's only about 110 calories a serving)
Time to energize your summer!
PREP TIME 5 mins
for 1 serving
- Peel the banana and add it to the mixer piece by piece.
- Wash the baby spinach and add it to the mixer along with the berries.
- Add the Wheat Grass Powder and the water.
- Optional: If the banana isn't sweet enough, add a bit of sweetness (e.g. Agave Syrup)
- Blend for a minute and enjoy!
This recipe is made with
Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine
Organic Wheat Grass Powder
What do our customers say?
From Erik Thursday, 8 October 2020
Muss man probieren
Hab versucht ein Weizengras-Smoothie wie in der Website zu machen, seit heute mein lieblings-snack