Chili sin Carne
for 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a large enough saucepan and fry the chopped onion and carrot for a few minutes.
- When it's translucent, add the crushed garlic, tomato paste, and spices. Continue frying them briefly until they smell fragrant.
- Now you can deglaze with the red wine. If you don't like wine, vegetable broth or a dash of balsamic vinegar will do as well.
- Now add the soy granules, peppers, tomato pieces and passata. Fill the empty tomato can about 1.5 times with water and add this to it.
- Let the chilli simmer for at least 20 minutes. The more time you devote to this step, the better. It doesn't take too long, you just have to add a little more water.
- Now add the bell pepper, corn, beans and cocoa and taste the chilli. Let it simmer for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve your chilli with a soy yogurt topping and a side dish (e.g. naan).
This recipe is made with
Organic Cocoa Powder
What do our customers say?