Chickpea Blondies with Organic Date Sugar
Blondies are the new brownies? Well maybe not entirely, but we are already addicted to this chewy moist brownie alternative! Made with healthy happy chickpeas and free of white sugar, these golden squares hit the spot in all the right ways.The featured product in this recipe is our nur.fit Organic Date Sugar. This fibrous natural sugar adds a hint of caramel and makes this clean eating desert irresistible. Oh... And did we mention its also vegan?
PREP TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 45 mins
for 6 servings
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Rinse chickpeas, let them drain and add to blender.
- Add all ingredients (other than the chocolate & baking powder) to the blender.
- Blend until the mixture becomes firm. (In case it becomes too firm, just add a bit of water).
- Put the 'dough' in a bowl and mix in the baking powder and chopped chocolate.
- We recommend tasting the dough and adding sugar or maple syrup to preference.
- Line a baking pan with baking parchment.
- Put the dough in the lined pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Take the blondies out of the oven and sprinkle them with peanuts and molten chocolate.
This recipe is made with
Organic date sugar
What do our customers say?
From Anna Thursday, 8 October 2020
Sehr guter Ersatz für normaler Zucker, super gut und viel gesünder!